My heritage is one of the coolest things in the world they don’t call me a small United Nations for no reason. It’s because well lets start I was Born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and my dad was born I Baghdad, Iraq. His that came from Kurdistan and my grandma came fro Baghdad. My mom was born in Santa Clara, Cuba and here parents are descendants of Spaniards and they were born in the cannery island. Because of all this cultural and religious background I can understand many of the people of the world and have had the opportunity to visit many of the places were my family comes from.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- One of the most amazing places to visit in you lif...
- Why I have always wanted to study medicine and nev...
- One of the things I most like is sports cars. For ...
- This year I started to play rugby at Lynn Universi...
- Chavez won again I can’t not believe that happened...
- Moving next year into an apartment. For me this is...
- The next one is like this or even better. I and my...
- Today I went out to a place could sultan it’s a ho...
- Last week I got to go shooting with some of my fri...
- Thanksgiving break was excellent I got see my fami...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home