Last week I got to go shooting with some of my friends to Del Ray gun club. I was so cool it wasn’t the first time for me but it was great we shot so many targets and we used like 750 rounds of ammo. We got shoot a 9mm and Uzi. The Uzi was the best in was an automatic it had a25 round clip and it emptied it in like 2 seconds. But the best part was to see my friends shoot fro the first time the first time he fired the gun all the rounds missed the target and just started laughing so bad. But after a while he did ok.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- Thanksgiving break was excellent I got see my fami...
- One of the world’s best carnivals is located on th...
- Now that North Korea has nuclear capabilities what...
- This is one of other crazy hobbies its called pain...
- Scuba diving is my best hobby because it’s a felli...
- The lose of someone close. It happened last year f...
- This happend last year and is something i will nev...
- Going back to Puerto Rico. Last week I had the opp...
- This rules employed at Lynn University should be c...
- Sometimes war is not the write thing to do. But we...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home