Moving next year into an apartment. For me this is going to be very interesting since I get my own room and have my privacy. Plus we are going to have kitchen so I can’t cook some nice food and I don’t have to go to the cafeteria everyday. The other good thing is because I have an apartment I will get a car. Finally having a car is going to be so amazing not having to stay at home and I can go out whenever I want. Am moving in with two friends, one is from Colombia and the other is from Venezuela
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- The next one is like this or even better. I and my...
- Today I went out to a place could sultan it’s a ho...
- Last week I got to go shooting with some of my fri...
- Thanksgiving break was excellent I got see my fami...
- One of the world’s best carnivals is located on th...
- Now that North Korea has nuclear capabilities what...
- This is one of other crazy hobbies its called pain...
- Scuba diving is my best hobby because it’s a felli...
- The lose of someone close. It happened last year f...
- This happend last year and is something i will nev...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home