One of the world’s best carnivals is located on the island of Puerto Rico it happens once a year on the second week of January. I t is located on the Old San Juan and the carnival is named San Sebastian after a saint. It a 4 day long party with lots of drinks, shows, artist selling lots of different kinds of sculptures and paintings. But the fun is located on a small stretch of road that everybody gathers and there are a lot of bars were people drink and eat typical foods from Puerto Rico.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- Now that North Korea has nuclear capabilities what...
- This is one of other crazy hobbies its called pain...
- Scuba diving is my best hobby because it’s a felli...
- The lose of someone close. It happened last year f...
- This happend last year and is something i will nev...
- Going back to Puerto Rico. Last week I had the opp...
- This rules employed at Lynn University should be c...
- Sometimes war is not the write thing to do. But we...
- Medicine for me has been my only inspiration and t...
- My life I was born in Puerto Rico and I was raised...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home