Going back to Puerto Rico. Last week I had the opportunity to go back to Puerto Rico and spend time with the family and the friends. The first day I got there I thought I was going out with the friends to this Irish pub could Shannon’s. But there was a slight change of plans just when I got there I noticed one of my friends car and I said to myself what is he doing here but then I thought it couldn’t be him and I just kept o walking to the inside of the house. When am getting close to the backyard door all of the sudden all my friends surprise me. Everybody was there. We had a great time especially when we went out we had some more fun and then went to eat like at 3 in the morning to this place that they call el Churi were they make the best sandwiches in the world. The next morning I went out with my parents to see the family and on Sunday I went to the beach on Ocean Park.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home