My idea is too make a class presentation about world conflicts going on and how can we try to stop them. We should inform about the problem lets say a war, diseases, and religious conflicts and explain the cause and effects of this situation in our world. At the end of the presentation we should give a solution for these problems.
We should do my idea because since everybody is bringing one problem our world is having well we can learn more and always be informed of what is going on in our society. Why this project in English class, well because it’s a way of perfecting the way in which you give speeches and gather information so then you can pass it on to someone else.
In my idea I propose to use a lot of multiliteracy like video clips from the news, newspapers, internet, and conferences. I will accomplish this by integrating all the information I gather from all this sources into my presentation.
Labels: Final Project Proposal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home