Well since this is my last blogg well I just want to say that it’s been cool writing all the things that have been happening to me every day for the past semester. Now that we have reach to the end what can I say. Am done and am going on vacation to Puerto Rico with my family to spend Christmas time with them and get crazy and see all of my friends drive my car and especially sleep in my bed and have a hot shower in my own bathroom. To my English class I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy New Years.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- Next semester is going to be interesting after all...
- Last an interesting night I got to go out after th...
- Politics, for me all the people involved in politi...
- Christmas in Puerto Rico is one of the best holida...
- I just got such good news that maybe in spring bre...
- Am so ecited to go to Puerto Rico to be with my fa...
- I cant believe the summer is almost over I went so...
- Since I was little I always wanted to fly and last...
- We still haven’t left Iraq and things for starters...
- As many of you have heard stem cell research is th...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home