I cant believe the summer is almost over I went so fast this is good and bad in a sense well if it goes fast then my career in medicine gets ever closer and bad well I don’t get to spend so much time with my friends. But at least I have next semester and well lest see how it goes. This semester was very good I did well in many of my classes always did my work. No I can say that am really a university student since I have been already half a year.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- Since I was little I always wanted to fly and last...
- We still haven’t left Iraq and things for starters...
- As many of you have heard stem cell research is th...
- Well this is a very important topic to discuses gl...
- Are we alone in this universe? Well the answer is ...
- The good thing about living in Puerto Rico is that...
- To have a girl friend is something so amazing but ...
- Senior Year has been one of the best experiences I...
- My friends are like my brothers since I never had ...
- It’s good to know more than one language. Because ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home